responsible for statutory financial reporting of china group
- supervise the closing progress, communicate and coordinate issues with accounting team and central team.
- check group reporting package of all entities in china, fix control issues before monthly reporting deadline.
- coordinate intercompany reconciliation issues
- act as the bridge between accounting teams and central team, ensure effective and efficient communication and execution.
- prepare statutory analysis reports as required by central team and regional management
coordinate and fix cross-function issues, improve process efficiency, facilitate communication and collaboration.
system implementation and management
- be the key user of accounting and reporting systems, manage master data, follow up with local team and central team to fix issues
- implement back office systems and upgrade projects
support business expansion and other projects
- coordinate jv issues
- prepare analysis for jv financials
- support bdm&a projects
- ad hoc projects/tasks
back up accounting, support for accounting team for new business.
other ad hoc tasks assigned.
required skills (must have), necessary industry experience and associated number of years of experience
- good understanding of both prc gaap and ifrs
- attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple assignments at the same time
- good communicator with proactive attitude
desired skills (nice to have in addition to the required skills), necessary industry experience and associated number of years of experience:
- experience in similar industry
- experience on sap and back office systems implementation
any certifications required:
cpa/icaew-aca/ cga /cpa australia/acca/ or other equivalent certificate is preferred
more than 5 years working experience in reporting / accounting, should have experiences in a mnc in manufacturing industry, experience in big 4 is an advantage.
- 工體北路甲2號 盈科中心a座24層